News Ticker
  • Important
  • Read rules!
  • Introduce yourself!

There are some technical difficulties with website since the past few days. We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
IGN

[IGN] Pokemon Go Fest Represented the Best and Worst of a Bumpy First Year

Pokemon Go Fest Represented the Best and Worst of a Bumpy First Year

Niantic’s AR adventure captures an incredible sense of community, but only when it’s functional.      I’d only been at Pokemon Go Fest for five minutes the first time I heard someone shout that an ultra-rare Pokemon was nearby. With 20,000 of the most dedicated Pokemon Go fans from around the world in one spot, it wasn’t surprising to see that people were passionate, and the friendly, cooperative spirit that started the day represented everything great about Pokemon Go and its community.As players ran past me, I joined them, running toward a 10-foot tall physical PokeStop and excited for my first chance to catch an Unown, one of the rarest Pokemon in the game. People were laughing, the weather was great, and everyone had a smile on their face. As I got closer to where the crowd was gathered, I saw Unown pop up on the in-game map. Pokemon Go Fest was already a blast, I thought to myself.Continue reading…

Source: Pokemon Go Fest Represented the Best and Worst of a Bumpy First Year

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of Use