News Ticker
  • Important
  • Read rules!
  • Introduce yourself!

There are some technical difficulties with website since the past few days. We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
VideoGamer

[VideoGamer] News: Ubisoft’s yelling Viking man Jason VandenBerghe joins Guild Wars 2 creators ArenaNet

News: Ubisoft’s yelling Viking man Jason VandenBerghe joins Guild Wars 2 creators ArenaNet

When you look inside yourselves, you see a knight, a viking.                            Ubisoft Montreal creative director Jason VandenBerghe  is leaving to join ArenaNet as its new director of design. Known to many of you as the yelling Viking man behind the game For Honor. VandenBerghe confirmed he was leaving Ubisoft after visiting ArenaNet ‘on a lark’. He announced his new position on Twitter.During his time at Ubisoft VandenBerghe worked on many big titles such as For Honor, Far Cry 3, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, and Red Steel 2.In a public post on Facebook, VandenBerghe said ‘I won’t be making games directly any more - I’ll be studio level, shepherding teams and growing people. I’m... sort of thrilled about how difficult that sounds’. Read More »

Source:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of Use