News Ticker
  • Important
  • Read rules!
  • Introduce yourself!

There are some technical difficulties with website since the past few days. We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
IGN

[IGN] Beyond Good & Evil 2 Promises a Planet-Sized RPG

Beyond Good & Evil 2 Promises a Planet-Sized RPG

We sat down with the development team of Beyond Good & Evil 2 to learn about their new engine and the concepts they want to implement in the game.      I can’t recall how many times during my meeting with the development team of Beyond Good & Evil 2 I thought to myself, “This is impossible.†While the trailer shown at Ubisoft’s E3 conference was more of a development announcement, our post-show meeting was where the concept and true potential of BG&E2 really came into focus. The goal is a seamless multi-planet world populated by dynamically-generated characters, with unique stories being told and optional social interaction throughout. I may have initially scoffed at these ambitious ideas, but by the end of our meeting I was enthralled, not to mention giggling like a child out of sheer amazement at the fact that this could really work.Continue reading…

Source: Beyond Good & Evil 2 Promises a Planet-Sized RPG

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of Use