News Ticker
  • Important
  • Read rules!
  • Introduce yourself!

There are some technical difficulties with website since the past few days. We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
IGN

[IGN] Crackdown 3: Microsoft Clarifies Terry Crews' Role

Crackdown 3: Microsoft Clarifies Terry Crews' Role

"He's a playable character. I think I'm OK to tell you that. I probably shouldn't say any more."      Crackdown 3's new trailer definitely included Terry Crews, but it wasn't entirely clear if he would be in the game. Thankfully, he officially is, and he will be a playable character in some form.Speaking to IGN, design director Garett Wilson said, "He's a playable character. I think I'm OK to tell you that. I probably shouldn't say any more. He definitely is a playable character, and he's a character in the narrative, so he's in the opening cutscene and things like that."It's unclear whether Crews' character, Commander Jaxon will be playable in the campaign (he did not appear to be pickable in the E3 campaign hands-on), or would be playable in the game's multiplayer modes. Wilson did confirm that both the actor's voice and likeness would be used.Continue reading…

Source: Crackdown 3: Microsoft Clarifies Terry Crews' Role

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of Use