News Ticker
  • Important
  • Read rules!
  • Introduce yourself!

There are some technical difficulties with website since the past few days. We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
IGN

[IGN] Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Is an Uncharted Game for Me

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Is an Uncharted Game for Me

A tight, varied adventure and great characters makes Lost Legacy a true Uncharted game.      In just 10 short minutes, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy impressed the absolute hell out of me. From the small character moments between Nadine and Chloe to the break-neck speed at which the demo delivered a huge variety of challenges, The Lost Legacy immediately cemented itself as an absolutely fitting and proper entry into Naughty Dog’s incredible series.Full disclosure: I, like most of the planet, really loved Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. However, there’s one nagging thing that I couldn’t shake – I felt like a lot of the moments went on a beat too long. Every climbing section, every set-piece, every enemy encounter – they were all wonderful, but after I felt sufficiently full, the game kept feeding me a little bit more. I know it sounds strange, but I fully believe that brevity is the soul of wit, and there’s absolutely the idea of too much of a good thing.Continue reading…

Source: Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Is an Uncharted Game for Me

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of Use